Our Missions Director champions local and global efforts in an effort to serve our partners and pursue our mission to love God, love others, and make disciples.
Full Time | Weekend Hours Required | Timonium, MD
- Oversee operating budget, project budget for investments with our strategic partners, and IPLF funding with diocese.
- Recruit, equip, and lead missionaries for local and international service opportunities.
- Develop a greater understanding of Nativity’s call to serve outside our walls while aligned with Nativity’s larger mission and vision.
- Create missions service opportunities and experiences.
- Equip missionaries to serve effectively and grow in their personal relationship with Jesus.
- Ensure Nativity’s internal database for missions opportunities are maintained and accurate.
- Champion Missions Communications on website, social media, blog and email.
- Strengthen local and global strategic partnerships.
- Strong planner, natural influencer, self-starter, people-oriented
- Passion for local and global missions
- Effective communicator
- Eagerness to collaborate with both staff and volunteers
Nice to Haves
- Previous Missions work both locally and crossculturally
The Missions Team is on the Nativity Discipleship team and seeks to create a safe and irresistible environment for all those who serve with us and for all those they serve.
We believe the heart of the whole Church is the local parish church. We believe that serving in the parish is a calling, not just a career. If you’re intersted in working at Nativity visit churchnativity.com/careers or contact for additional information.