- I’M NEW
- ABOUT US
- NEXT STEPS
– Access Point: greet and serve new members
– Parking: welcome and direct guests on our parking lot
– Greeters: welcome and greet guests at our entrances and exits
– Host Team: greet and guide guests to seat inside our sanctuary
– Café: serve food and connect with guests in the Café
– Creative Tech: operate cameras, graphics and lights at events
– Office Support: help with administrative tasks in the office
– LIVE Host: chat and connect with viewers of our online campus
– OPS Team: setup, breakdown and keep venues free from obstacles
– Care Ministry: visit with the homebound and hospitalized as a pastoral visitor
– All Stars: Serve children ages 6 weeks – 5 years through engaging worship programs.
– Time Travelers: Participate with kids in High Energy Worship.
– Quest & Ignite: Walk with a group of elementary students on their faith journey.
– Buddy Ministry: One-on-one attention for our children with special needs.
– Kids Hosts: Welcome and assist visitors to our children’s wing.
– Resurrection: for middle school students
– Uprising: for high school students