Small Groups Director
Responsible for ensuring the small group life leadership team and small group leaders are supported with relevant training resources, growth and connection opportunities.
Full Time | Weekend Hours Required | Timonium, MD
- Meet & Connect new people on campus each weekend.
- Identify, Recruit & Develop high capacity leaders and ministers
- Create annual strategy to attract, equip and connect people with the SG ministry team.
- Plan SG ministry team meetings and events on zoom or on campus.
- Implement recruitment methods and onboarding processes ensuring a healthy small groups growth rate over time.
- Assist in creating healthy, balanced groups that lead to life change.
- Plan & Attend Events focused on small group leader coaching, connection and recognition.
- Ensure accurate tracking of group data and public-facing GroupFinder website is maintained.
- Create social media content and weekly leader email communications to promote engagement and participation in our weekend experience, events and discipleship.
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- People-oriented, self-starter, strong planner, natural influencer
- Commitment to growing disciples and enthusiasm about life-change
- Effective communicator and team player
Nice to Haves
- Specialized in 2-3 of the Small Group ministry development areas of connecting, investing, reaching and sustaining
- Public speaking or experience presenting on camera or video
- Sales or recruiting experience
The Nativity Team works together closely to create a safe & irresistible environment for all those who serve with us and for all those they serve.