Communications & Marketing Associate
The Communication & Marketing Associate will be responsible for fulfilling a wide range of marcomm needs including social media & strategy, event coordination, & general marcomm support.
FT position-weekend hours required | Timonium, MD
- Supports the planning, promotion and execution of major parish/ministry events and meetings
- Develop digital media strategy by studying SEO and other indicators to increawse traffic to website
- Upholds Nativity branding guidelines to create engaging content for all ministries to use
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness through video, photo and graphic design
- Create & manage a strategic process for promoting programs, events & initiatives
- Assist with brand management by proofing content, creating style guides and approving MARCOMM materials
- Collaborates with social media manager to create content, monitor comments and engage with users to create online communities of parishioners
- Committed to ongoing profesisonal and spiritual development
- 1-2 years experience in marketing / advertising / communications
- Desire to learn, grow and reach the “unchurched”
- Passion for excellence with print and digital communication
- Ability to make sound, critical decisions under pressure
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Proficiency on social media platforms including Facebook and Instagram
The MarComm Team works collaboratively to support the mission and vision of Church of the Nativity through the creation of professional mission driven communication and marketing collateral.
We believe the heart of the whole Church is the local parish church. We believe that serving in the parish is a calling, not just a career. If you’re intersted in working at Nativity visit churchnativity.com/careers or contact for additional information.