Last Updated November 9, 2021
1. This program will respond to inbound text messages from our users responding to various one time inquiries. For example:
Text “give” will respond with instructions on how to give to our charity.
Text “group” will respond with instructions on how to get involved in a community group.
Text “serve” will respond with instructions on how to get involved in volunteering with our charity.
Additionally, the program will send two factor authentication messages to verify users signing into their account profile on the web or in our iOS/Android application.
1. Message frequency will vary. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at [email protected]
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.